Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mormon 3

(December 11, 2014)
                There is such significance in the simple statement that all will stand before the judgment bar of God.  With that statement, we can let go of all of our anger, our desire for revenge, or our attempts to justify ourselves or condemn others.  In the end, I will stand before the judgment bar of God and He will treat me fairly.  In the end, the person deceitfully abusing me will stand before the judgment bar of God and He will treat them fairly as well.  I can, therefore, let things go because I know in the end all will work out.  It is such a liberating feeling – to forget yourself and the care of proving yourself against the lies of others and to rely on the perfect judgment of God.  My focus, instead of being on those taking actions to hurt me, can instead be solely focused on Him and I can know that if He is pleased with my efforts then the opinion of no other person in the world matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment