Monday, August 25, 2014

Jarom 1

(August 19, 2014)
                The language of verse 4 is both as frightening as it as unambiguous.  All who are not stiffnecked and have faith will have communion with the Holy Spirit.  Currently I am blessed to experience that communion in my life, but there have been significant periods of time in my life when that communion was absent.  I think it is clear that the absence of that communion is indicative of an absence of faith or the presence of stiffneckedness in my heart.


                This, I think, is an important test to keep in mind in my life going forward.  If there comes a time when I do not feel that communion with the Holy Spirit, I will need to be extremely concerned and take what steps I need to take in order to correct whatever problems exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment