Sunday, April 7, 2013

Guidance from Elder Anderson

Elder Anderson, in General Conference, just advised that we find a way to daily bear our testimonies online. I am inclined to do what an Apostle tells me to, so I thought that I should obey right away.  I figured that one thing that I could easily do is to post my thoughts as I read the scriptures daily online for others to see -- and to use if they find them valuable.  For some ten years, I have kept daily records of my thoughts as I read through the scriptures.  Maybe there is something of value in there for someone else.  I can post what I write going forward and post what I have written in the past.

In addition, there are other portions of my journal that I might post online.  For example, I often have thoughts or experiences that might be relevant to people other than me.  Additionally, I collect quotes to contemplate in my journal and I can include them here.

I don't claim any particular wisdom or insight, but I do know that the Gospel is true and hopefully that is conveyed through these posts.  I will pull out personal information, but my thoughts will remain.  I decided to call this "Letters from the Front," as they are just thoughts and notes from the current front line in the continuation of the War in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment