Monday, January 13, 2014

Abraham 2

(January 12, 2014)
Abraham came into the land and, as it was wicked, he prayed more devoutly.  There seems to be a division of people in this world (in my experience).  The one half weaken in their faith and attention to Deity is adversity.  I discovered people like that on my mission, who would respond that there was no God, and they knew it because they had been in the war.  Others allow themselves to be pulled down by the pains of life, or by sin swirling around them.  The second half strengthen their faith and attention to Deity in the exact same circumstances.  On my mission, I would meet people who responded that they knew that God was read because they had been in the war.  Others, when experiencing the pains of life, or with sin swirling around them, follow Abraham’s example and pray more devoutly.  I know which group I need to align myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment