Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moses 2

(January 2, 2014)
This is fascinating stuff to read – I don’t think I understand very much of what is going on here (I always thought I did, but the more I ponder, the less I know), but it is still amazing.  For example, what exactly is the firmament?  At first I thought I understood, but as I read I realized that it wasn’t what I thought it was.  What about dividing the Day from the Night?  I never noticed but this was accomplished before the creation of the Sun and the Moon.  Some things, I think I understand better having read this again.  But other questions come up and I find myself lost in thinking about how this world was made.  And I wonder, if I really understood how the world was made what else would that knowledge lead me to understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment