Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ether 12

(June 25, 2014)
                In times of desperate uncertainty (and this time in my life would qualify), we each would like nothing more than to see the end from the beginning.  I have a result that I want to see from the chaos that is currently swirling around me – a shape that I want the vortex to form.  But my chosen shape may not be the Lord’s chosen shape.


                The faith that we are blessed with is not the ability to see the end of the chaos, but rather to have sufficient faith to know the Designer.  When we know the Designer, then we can confidently deal with the chaos with the firm hope that the end result will work out to our good.  That is our faith, and it is what gives us hope in the times of our uncertainty.  May we live truly regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment