Wednesday, December 2, 2015

3 Nephi 11

(November 26, 2015)
                I don’t think it was an accident that the people were gathered around the Bountiful Temple when the miracle of Christ’s visitation happened.  So many times in my life, I have discovered that miracles tend to happen when I am in the right place, and when my focus is on Christ (they were conversing about Him). 


                My other thought was the realization that Christ’s commandment to have no disputations concerning His doctrine was given to those (especially His disciples) who best understood His doctrine.  He was giving that counsel to avoid contention to those most likely to have the correct doctrine.  Because ultimately it isn’t about who is correct and who isn’t – it is a question of charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment