Friday, September 19, 2014

Alma 9

(September 19, 2014)
                If there is one terrifying thought that I have, it is contained in this chapter – what if I had been cut off before this period of time.  I certainly deserved being cut off – I have made mistakes that have resulted in others losing their testimony, their faith, and their place in the Gospel.  And yet, for some reason, the Lord in His mercy persisted with me long enough that I was able to finally come to an understanding of the Gospel and a determination to give my will to Him.


                I don’t know why He was so merciful to me, but it helps me to be merciful to others when I remember it.  And to be more dedicated to obedience, since I do not know but when the mistake I make may be the one that causes me to cut myself off from His presences forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment