Friday, July 31, 2015

2 Corinthians 9-11

(July 28, 2015)
                I don’t think I glory in the Lord as much as I should.  The reality is that I am so very blessed, and sometimes when I am facing challenges or temptations or struggles of some kind I can forget that important fact.  I become so focused on what I don’t have that I lose sight of what I do have and how greatly the Lord has blessed me.

                But if I properly gloried in the Lord, I would always remember how He has blessed me throughout my life.  I would trust Him to turn me from what I am into what I am to become.  I would be satisfied with whatever He chose to give to me, and would trust that whatever it is He would turn it to my benefit.

                A life spent glorying in the Lord seems like a far more enjoyable life to live.
prophet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment