Friday, June 26, 2015

Mormon 9

(June 17, 2015)
                One of the blessings of having experienced the miracles that I have experienced in my life is how those experiences inform my ongoing life.  I know – absolutely know – that God is a God of miracles.  I have seen too much to doubt that He could accomplish anything He chose to accomplish.

                When, as now, I am in a position of deep pain because the miracle that I was hoping for did not arrive, I am blessed even more by the miracles I experienced in my past.  I do not need to doubt that the Lord could have interceded and saved me as I sought Him to.  I do not doubt that He loves me.  With those two truths in mind, I am able to deduce that the only thing that makes sense is that He allowed this injustice to occur for some purpose of His own and that this purpose will ultimately be for my benefit if I allow it to be.

                This, in my opinion, is one of the key values in believing in miracles – it gives you the framework to evaluate so many other parts of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment