Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Alma 49

(April 25, 2015)
                I think that in my life, I have had experiences like the chief captains of the Lamanites.  I will get off track in some way, and my life will end up cross-purposes with what the Lord intends for me.  When my (unrighteous) desires are frustrated, then instead of recognizing the limitations of what I am doing and changing my course I will instead double down on my actions and resolve to be successful where I have failed.


                And, just like with the chief captains of the Lamanites, this seems to go…poorly…for me.  It requires a humility to engage in course correction when we are taking the wrong path.  The Lord will show us when that is, the question is whether we will be wise enough to recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment